Monday, July 20, 2015

> Hi! Everything is going great! I just wanted to email you and let you
> know I'm here and safe. We got here and first thing we did was go
> street contacting, I tried to talk to people, but I was terrified.
> Luckily I will have lots of opportunities though. Today we've just
> been at the mission office learning and going through orientation.,
 also there is another hermana here who came from the Mexico
> Mtc who knows Lindsey and a few of my other friends. I'm doing really
> well I am just super tired. I'm excite d to get started tomorrow
> though. Also I can read your emails whenever but I can't reply until
> Mondays. I hope you are doing well. I love you!
> Thanks for everything! I will tell you more next week when I have more
> time! Also Did I tell you how Mary Edmonds came and spoke to us for
> Relief Society on Sunday, and it was super neat. She's really funny and
> insightful. So yeah! I love you! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment