Monday, June 8, 2015

About Me

Hi! I'm a 19 year old from Highlands Ranch, Colorado. I attend BYU in Provo, Utah. Currently I'm taking 18 months off of school to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I will be serving in Tucson, Arizona spanish speaking mission. I'm excited to share the joy that the gospel of Jesus Christ brings into my life with the people of Tucson and with those who read my blog! I hope it brings as much joy to you as it brings to me. Only 36 more hours until I leave for the Provo mtc and begin my journey! I'm just slightly freaking out!
In case you would like to write me while I'm on my mission you can email me at: sarah.burgoyne@myldsmail.net
or send me a letter to my mission home address:
Arizona Tucson Mission
939 W Chapala Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85704-4516

My apartment address is currently:
190 W. Valencia Rd. #C231
Tucson, Arizona 85706
I hope to hear from you!
Read more about me at:
http://www.mormon.org/me/H9GD

No comments:

Post a Comment